Axxiem offers its clients a reliable hosting service with 24/7 support by our expert staff.
We host on our own dedicated servers at Rackspace, the leading hosting facility in the country. Axxiem did not choose to host with Rackspace because they are the cheapest. They are not. We selected Rackspace because, like Axxiem, they believe in fanatical support. We like that, and so will you.
information from: www.rackspace.com
Without the best network in place, even the best web applications, server
infrastructures, and operating system environments are crippled. From
its genesis, the Zero-Downtime Network was designed with one purpose in
mind " providing an unequaled and uninterrupted experience for our
customers and their end users. Guaranteed.
And this is how the Zero-Downtime Network accomplishes it:
- The network is used only for the customers' hosting needs, never sharing it with telecom services or cable TV services that would negatively affect service.
- Only high performance bandwidth is used, unlike with many cheaper hosting providers.
with nine network providers to provide multiple redundancies in
information flow to and from data centers and end users.
- All fiber
carriers enter the data centers at disparate access points, protecting
the network from complete service failure in the unlikely event of a
- Rackspace's Proactive
Network Management methodology continually monitors and automatically
improves the network topology and configuration in real time based on
route efficiency and end-user performance, ensuring the fastest and
most reliable network connections.
- Maintaining low overall network utilization provides resiliency from the largest Internet routing issues.
- A highly redundant network configuration co-developed with Cisco
protects against single points of failure at the shared network level
(with an option to extend into customer's VLAN environment).
- Partnership with Cisco and Arbor Networks allows for the creation of ever-improving methods to monitor and secure the network from intrusions.
Owning and operating five data centers across the continental US and
the UK makes the Zero-Downtime Network a reality. We can engineer them
to the highest levels of security and redundancy without compromise.
Access to all data centers is strictly monitored using keycard protocols,
biometric scanning protocols, and continuous interior and exterior
- Access is limited to data center personnel, without exception.
- All data center employees undergo thorough background security checks before being employed.
All data centers' HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems
are N+1 redundant, ensuring that a duplicate system can immediately
come online in the event of an HVAC system failure.
- All air is circulated and filtered every 90 seconds to remove dust and contaminants.
- An advanced fire suppression system is in place, designed to stop a fire from spreading in the unlikely event that one should occur.
- All cables are securely tied down with cable racks suspended from ceilings, providing dual routes for all cables.
In the unlikely event of a total utility power outage, all data
centers' power systems are designed to run uninterrupted with all
servers being fed conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
Core Routing Equipment
- The UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if primary UPS fails.
- Routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely in case of extended utility power outages.
All data centers use only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment.
- All routing equipment is housed in a secured core routing room fed by its own redundant power supply.
- Fiber carriers enter facilities as disparate access points to guard against service failure.